Wow, that's an award winning lineup!
Central Drive-In's Free Movie Weekend is March 28, 29, 30
First movie is Alvin and the Chipmunks
Second movie is Meet the Spartans
Starts at dark.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Wow, that's an award winning lineup!
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Add one of those central drive-in double cheeseburgers and it's a great night all around [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
I'd go just for the cheeseburger....wouldn't have to have a movie.
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
chili cheesburger
corn nuggets
apple sticks
'nuff said
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
you forgot Toilet paper, flashlight, and waders for an hour after ya eat that..lol
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Ah,the food at work makes a man's gut turn to iron. Nothing phases me [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
I do wish they'd light the trail to the pee parlor a little better,as well as fix the steps. It always feels like you are trapped in a video game with all the jumping that you have to do over the rubble.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Man, I haven't had fried apple sticks in a long time. Some vanilla ice cream and fried apple sticks. MMMMMMMM>
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Those are some dang good apple sticks too.
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
Don't ever go with Bob. You'll come back with a broke ankle. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ironlung</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't ever go with Bob. You'll come back with a broke ankle. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] </div></div>
Wish I would have gotten a lawyer. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks